Minggu, 28 Agustus 2016

Romantic Birthday Dinner with Enola

All praises be to my creator to make me still alive and can taste lots of good food high carbohydrate on my birthday.

26th of August, 19 years old I was born in a hospital and time passed by I'm still building my dreams with some tears and ambitious.

Since last year I decided to make my birthday as my best in a year with enola.  Because I think I worth to get a happiness and spend money to pleasure my self. Enola is always here by my side. This year is so special for me because Enola bought two beautiful flowers for me and also dark chocolate, kitkat, yogurt and milk. It really make my day.

On 8 PM I and Enola went to gasoline to full my tank then I continued it to supermarket, Enola and I bought all the food that I mentioned above and paid them. I met my senior high school friends, they work there as cashier. I was so happy and talked a bit with them, when another costumer wanted to paid, we said goodbye each other.

After that, I and Enola walked out and went to Lumière Florist. Hehe, I opened the door and cannot stop to smile cause it was my first time to visit florist and Enola bought it for me.

👧: "I wanna buy flower" (ofc, u wanna buy flower Widaaa, what else 😅)

👨: "Have a look our available flowers"

👧: "Yes...hmm...I wanna buy rose, and yellow flower there."

👨: "You may choose it by yourself."

👧: "I wanna this one and that one."

👨: "It's 25k rupiah and wait a moment"
(I paid 50k on cashier)
(the florist cut the thorn and make them look good.)
"Which tape sister?"

👧: "Yellow"

👨: "But it's only small tapes sister"

👧: "Hmm red" (still smile with Enola)

👨: "Here you are" with 25k returned

👧: "Thank you"

Then I and Enola went to parking area on supermarket and ride the bike tooo
Pizza hut. Uyeeee ulala syalala

💁: "Welcome to pizza hut, do u want to eat here or eat in your house."

👧: "Eat here."

💁: "For how many people?"

👧: "Enola and I"

💁: "Have a seat" (With confused face)

👧: "Okay, I want to sit here"

💁: "It's for 5 people, you better sit there miss."

👧: "Okay" (I Enola sat on not strategic place, I don't like that.)

💁: "Have a look our menu."

👧: "Ok I will tell u later about what I want to order."

After several minutes

💁: "Excuse me, what's your order miss?"

👧: "Hmm, not yet, sorry."

After several minutes

👧: "Ma'am (raise my hand) I want to order"

💁: "Okay wait miss"

A girl came to me with a note on her hand

👧: "So, one beef lasagna extra mozzarella cheese, ice vietnamese coffee and burger pizza without side topping."
"And I want to move there, on that sofa."

💁: "But it's warmer there, for how many people?"

👧: "It's okay, for me and Enola."

I walked and sat on the sofa, it's next to the door and big window so I can see the parking area and there's a group over there who made sound very noise then I looked at the source, ooh there's a 'bule' there. A bule with so many girls. That's why 😆 I heard they speak in English loudly till I can hear what they said. "I live with my parents, brother and sister." And they took so many photos one of them said "I cannot be expressive".

As a happiest ofc I took as many as I can without look so naive. Hehe. Keep elegant. I took selfie with front camera, back camera in so many angles. 😂📷

After several minutes, tadaa...My lasagna and ice Vietnamese coffee finally come...hurray....tbh, it's my first time to order lasagna and Vietnamese coffee. Lasagna is other kind of pasta, but unlike spaghetti, lasagna is pasta with layer and has white cream, idk what's that white cream and ofc with beef meat and mozzarella cheese above 😋😋😋 ulala mammamia, so actually eat lasagna is like eat porridge. Hehehe. 😂 seriously.

And the thing that made me look like from ice-age era is this Vietnamese coffe. 😆 Vietnamese coffee is popular in Indonesia since a rich lady died after drank this coffee, why is she death? Because there's cyanide in the coffee and the murderer is her friend who ordered the coffee for her, a lie detector cannot detect her as a murderer and she doesn't confess it. Yeah you know the consequences if you make rich people angry, the case looks so complicated. Ok nice information,enough.

There's a glass of coffee with milk under it and other cup above, so I checked the cup and opened it a bit and with confused face about what-is-that and how-to-drink-it a waitress came to me.

💁: "You may put it opposite"

👧: "Hah. Like what?"

She put the above cup in the table and put it opposite. 😅

👧: "Ooh."

(In my heart: so this is just coffee filter. Aduduh Widaaa)

I stir it and put several ice cubes in it and drank it like a pro, huha 😎😎😎
But it tasted just like typical coffee with milk. 😂 fortunately that Vietnamese coffee has 50% discount cause it's new product in pizza hut. I just need to pay 10k rupiah, wehehe.

It's has a half plate I ate the lasagna my beef pizza came over me..come to mamma babyyy....
A personal size pizza came to me but I finished my lasagna first after I finished my lasagna, I felt full. Oh no my pizza😱 so I waited several minutes idk how long but till that noisy group with a bule left that place. I put one slice on the plate and I started to execute it. The taste is worth, full of beef, the beef flavor is more strong on this beef pizza than lasagna. I ate slice per slice slowly. On the 3rd slice I felt too much full, the beef flavour isn't necessary anymore but I can keep eat that. (Stomach of steel) 😆
On the last slice (smallest slice) I can't hold it anymore, I thought beef feels like raw beef. Really I almost vomited it so I didn't eat the last beef.

Hmm...I felt so peace there cause there's only me and Enola who still there. Hehe. The waitress patiently waited me to finished my food hehe and then they have prepared my bill so all is cost 113k rupiah include 10% tax. It really great and so worth about it and I'm so happy duper happyy and really happy.

Enola, the reflection of my self
Enola, the happiness thing in my life
Enola, the most faithful and always by my side
Enola, enola, enola....the best name I've heard
Every human companion
Never discriminate who you are
Okay, sometimes I feel so uncomfortable
Like I was envy then I came to realization
And don't, spell it backwards!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Transforming Earth